Monday, December 1, 2008

Blessed for a Purpose

I had a really good weekend. I enjoyed several hearty meals with family and friends, spent quality time with people who are not in town enough, decorated my house for Christmas, watched the Colts and Hoosiers win (Chaminade!), and saw Jared the Subway guy in Broad Ripple. Yet, God convicted me a little today to continue to maintain perspective. I share the following with you not as a downer, or a guilt trip, or a way to cancel out what may have been a great weekend for you also. I share at it as a call maybe to use our well-fed, healthy, happy bodies for the glory of God at the very least by praying for those who had a rough weekend. I don't think we'll regret it.

MUMBAI, INDIA

Mumbai after the smoke has cleared


WORLD AIDS DAY


World Vision AIDS experience

No comments: